Friday 11 March 2011

ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO!!!


How EXCITED am I??? VERY… Today I have spent most of my day getting organised for Stuart Amory’s and Mark Raynsford’s Ultimate GYM FREE Training Workshop!! What do I pack in my lunch box…. Will they be checking them to see if we pass a test? Messages from others on Twitter what are you taking for lunch… what are you wearing?? Looks like will are all in the same boat and worrying.. haha this so reminds me of the first time that I met Stu… But I have decided not to worry.. We are all there to learn and make the necessary changes.

I don’t think my mum was impressed with me when we went shopping today… Louise shall we get this, shall we get that… I hate shopping at the best of times but today I was like.. no….. shall we go shopping on Sunday after I have been to the workshop!!

I got a new CAKE notebook and coloured pens… If only I was this organised and motivated to complete my PQ but that is on hold until after the Marathon which is in 37 sleeps time… Can’t believe it is now Day 19 without any running. I am not worried that I haven’t been able to run… as training hasn’t stopped and I still have 30 sleeps to improve my leg… I think it is getting better since I have been on the stronger anti-inflammatory tablets.

This afternoon I had a TRX workout in the garden… It was awesome fun. Loved it.


I am so glad I am going on the workshop tomorrow as it is making me even more motivated and determined to rest my leg so that fingers crossed it will be fit enough to run the marathon. Also can’t wait to meet the others that are on the course…..

See you bright and early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment