Monday 28 March 2011

WAHOOO I DID IT!!!!!!! Before my target date!!


OMG……… yeah I did it I did it!! I had a target jean size for 17.04.2011…. This was when I was suppose to be running the London Marathon in said target jean size….. so that it would be easier to run…..

Today Monday 28th March I went shopping to buy my jeans so that I knew how much work I would have to put in over the next three weeks….. but WWWWAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO I did it!!! I still can’t believe it….. I did it I did it! How bloody chuffed am I? VERY….. what an awesome feeling that I managed to achieve my goal before my target date in just over 3 weeks to go….

I feel so sorry for the people in my office when I go in on Wednesday to show off!! If I am totally honest I didn’t think I would achieve this goal as it was set before I injured my leg… but I wasn’t going to let this prevent me from training….

I had the most amazing support and guidance from Stuart Amory to achieve this goal that we set on 15.02.11 and here we are on 28.03.11 and I have DONE IT!!! When I injured myself on 20.02.11 I thought all of my targets had gone out of the window.. most of them had to be changed as they were running related and the fact that I am on crutches at the moment has prevented me from running in the scheduled events. However…. The only goal left that was not running related was the target jean size for 17.04.2011…… and yes I am going to say it again… I DID IT!!!

I managed to achieve my goal by listening to Stu…. Paying attention to my body and learning to rest rather than just pushing it beyond it’s limits. There has been a lot of tears along the way as my other goals had slipped by but I am so over that now… I had one goal left to achieve that I was more than capable of achieving it. We used a mixture of kettlebell, TRX and bodyweight exercises and wahoooo mission accomplished.

If you also want to achieve great result you could always book onto Ultimate Gym Free Workshop where you will have the opportunity to learn how to use the exercises that I have used and also information regarding nutrition and clean eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment