Wednesday 2 February 2011

8 Miles Easy

Today was 8 miles Easy.... OMG.... It was sooooo boring as I decided to do it on the treadmill... I made the fatal mistake of watching the K's go up and the time go by. Up and down went the speed... I thought if I ran quicker I could just get it over and done with.. So I had a constant battle as to whether to run easy or push myself hard to get it over and done with... The whole session more or less turn into a 8 mile Fartlek training session but hey at least I did the 8 miles so way to go me!

Not only did I do my 8 miles I have booked a personal training session with Stuart Amory from In-Kilter Fitness as he has been motivating me to get fit since the 1st of December 2010. I took my measurements on 1st Jan 2011 for my bust, waist and widest part of my ass... and I have lost 12.5cms... Well chuffed with the result so thought now I need to push myself a little bit further... First session booked in 13 sleeps time... OMG I am so nervous showing my wobbly bits for the measurements and bodyfat... think my body has shut down with shock!! But still no choc or crisps since 1st Jan!!

I am so loving the results... Thanks Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment