Saturday 19 February 2011

The Day After for the Non Kettlebell Virgin!!

Today.... I was planning on having a nice lie-in but my plans were ruined by these three taking over bed....  But hey at least I got to watch Toy Story 3 again whilst others were out getting wet doing the Park Run!!

This afternoon, the plan was to go Roller Skating but I had to watch from the gallery as my thighs were still burning from yesterday's Kettlebell session. I'm not sure which is worst Jelly Legs or what I am experiencing today. But hey at least I know that something is working as I now know that I have muscles that I didn't even know I had!!!

I seem to be making a lot of mistakes recently as I put a post on Twitter asking how long my legs are likely to be feeling like this for  as I am suppose to be doing a long run tomorrow.... Mark Raynsford tweets back.......ha ha!! anything new....3? 4? !! I reckon after our workshop...4 !! and as for Stu's tweet.......Ha hahahahahahaha...good luck! X Karen says first time I used mine, I was walking like I s..t myself for 4 days!!!! Lol

After Roller Skating... I pop to the shops.... bump into a mate and tell her all about my workout with Stu yesterday... well that was a giggle and a half in itself... as I get out of my car and give her a demo without a kettlebell.... Not only to her but everyone else entering and leaving the store...  I so hope I am not on the CCTV... demonstrating thrusting your hips and snapping the string with your thumb to your bum.... is probably not the best of sights with a kettlebell.... but when you haven't got one, I am sure it looks far worst!!

Boy oh boy tomorrow's run is going to be entertaining!! Well it is suppose to be a long and slow run.... so slow it definitely will be.... long.... I am not so sure on that one... The plan is to do between 15-17 miles... I will be lucky if I even manage to put my trainers on in the morning... Don't worry Stu I will lunge down to do my shoes up and not bend over from my waist..... see quick learner... I am remembering YOUR RULES ALREADY!!! Thinking tall buildings and trees. I have grown half an inch already! (well maybe not... but I can still dream!)

Well if you are thinking about signing up for the kettlebell workout and have never done it before.... it's probably not a good idea to do it if you have a long run the following day!!
In-Kilter Fitness Kettlebell Workshop and Mark Raynsford page

No comments:

Post a Comment