Thursday 17 February 2011

Bad Choice!!

OMG..... what a crap run this evening..... I should have gone home after work tonight but nope I left my last client (which was a real draining session!) then headed over to my squash club to refuel and get change. I still had over a hour to kill and I was getting tired so thought sod running with the club... I will go to the gym and run instead.... BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!
What a nightmare.... I start way to quickly and tonight is suppose to be an Easy 10 mile run... yeah right... So why on earth do I set the treadmill at 12KMP??? I have no sodding idea apart from I have it in my head that I need to run 9 min miles.... I think if I can do this for 3 miles I can then slow it down... Then I have the battle in my head.... it is suppose to be EASY.... and there is no way this is easy.. so here we go up/down/up/down goes the speed. Absolutely knackered. Only manage about 4 miles.... and think why oh why do I have to be like a kid and fiddle with the buttons..... I have even tried covering the screen with a towel before but that doesn't work... I just remove it and do the same.... I so should have just gone for a run outside on my own rather than waiting a hour to go running... But never mind 4 miles was better than no miles.
Early to bed tonight as I have my first Kettlebell with Stuart tomorrow lunchtime. I just hope I can sleep tonight and not be too over-excited like the fat kid that loves chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment