Friday 4 February 2011

Negative into a positive

Oh dear.... this is the first time where I haven't enjoyed a run.... Lack of sleep the night before defo does not help. Was a bit gutted as I didn't feel out of breath but my legs were soooo heavy. In hindsight it was a good test though to see if I had the mental capacity to carry on... There is nothing like turning a negative run into a positive one. I so wanted to give up at 3miles as I knew my squash club was just around the corner but I carried on for another 3. Found out why I am finding training hard as well... as the programme I am following is a sub 4.... hahaha what a wally.... it is one from my running club but no-one told me that until last night!! So back to feeling positive about running and I had a look at where I have come from to where I am now and feel amazing again... Wahoo..... looking forward to Ashford 10K on Sunday... bring on the hills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment