Wednesday 16 February 2011

Plank Challenge and Mens Squash Match

Set the alarm nice and early and got up for my plank challenge... Wahoo done it
OMG... how disorganised was I tonight.... I got myself organised for tomorrow's run after work and packed my brace in the wrong bag... by the time I realised I had driven 25 miles so thought it was too late to go back for it now...
Quite pleased with the way I played even though I lost 3-1. Shots were loads better just wasn't that keen on changing direction. Slight problem with a game of squash but hey hoe.
Had a great day at work and booked my first session with Stuart on Friday.. working from home.... with a lunchtime workout in Hyde Park... Got to love modern technology so that I can work on the train on my way to the session... Not sure if I will be working on the way home but will probably be fast asleep..
Dreading the first part of the session... measurements and the dreaded FAT test! Then  a lot of swinging... not from the trees but Kettlebell swinging. So I am gonna learn the tricks of the trade before Stuart and Mark's Kettlebell tour.. check out http://www.inkilterfitness.co.uk/training-workshop for more details..
Well I have already been told off that I have to go to bed and get my 8 hours.. so night all

No comments:

Post a Comment