Saturday 26 February 2011

Kettlebell Workout at home


Well I had hospital yesterday regarding my dodgy leg…. Good news I have been discharged and they are pleased with the muscles in my leg now…. Got to keep a log though over the next 6 months as to whether it locks and pain etc.
With regards to the new injury it may only be soft tissue/muscle injury but they cannot rule out the stress fracture due to the pain that I am still experiencing.. So shall have to wait for 2nd x-ray… Fingers crossed it’s not then I shall start to look at physio again and running…. I am well excited…….

Today I went shopping and was well chuffed as I came home with a smaller pair of jeans…. Whoop whoop…. I can now see that the target Stuart gave me being possible whereas I originally thought you have got to be kidding me…. There is no way on earth will I ever get into them….

I had an awesome kettlebell workout….. warm-up then double handed swinging for 1 min with 45 secs rest then right arm, left arm, double, alternative swinging, double, clean snatch either side and back to double swinging. My heart was well and truly pounding during it…… Ave Heart rate was 140 and max 161…. It was more tiring than running 13.1 miles the other week and for less time! BONUS!!!

Watching the rugby now but really I should be getting ready for a wedding reception…. So best I get a wiggle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment