Monday 21 February 2011

Things are looking up!!

Yeah...... Now I have got over the initial shock of my leg...... I am thinking positive and that it is just a blip in the game plan and at the end of the day..... game plans get adjusted all the time.... So that is what we have done!! No running for the time being but that doesn't mean that I have to sit on my backside... active rest is the way forward.
Chat with Stu cheered me up.... Just completed my kettlebell workout..... not sure if I did it 100% right as I got confused when I got tired... and don't tell him I nearly broke the rules... but I remembered just in the nick of time (phew!!) I even felt the look of panic in my face!
Enjoyed the workout and was really focused so I progressed onto Day 1 of Week 2 Plank Challenge and wahoooooo I did it!!! Well impressed..... things are good and looking better already.
It's also great to see so many old and new friends are supportive...... to keep me going.... so hopefully there will be no more tears.... just tears of joy as I cross that finishing line in 55 sleeps time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment